Re: Mac maps

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
      At 22:30 Uhr +0200 2000-05-23, Benji Fisher wrote:
      >Mac Vimmers:

      >2. I wrote a simple Strftime() function for making time stamps when
      >editing on the Mac. It assumes that localtime() is implemented, even
      >though strftime() is not. It works on the G3 at work and on the Quadra
      >at home. If you are interested, you can get MacDate.vim from my vim page,
      >http://sites.netscape.net/benjif/vim/
      >If you try it out, please let me know how well it works, whether for
      >good or ill!

      Hi Benji,

      I am pleased to tell you that I have a version of MacVim that supports
      strftime(). It was easy to fix, I just put:

      /* Define if you have the strftime() function. */
      #define HAVE_STRFTIME

      into the defs.h file.

      Sorry it took me so long.

      You will find it on my Webpage, the archive contains only the PPC binary.

      http://www.tu-bs.de/~i0080108/macvim.html

      Axel

      --
      Adults get far more pleasure from adultery
      than children do from infancy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2000
        On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 05:11:53PM +0200, Axel Kielhorn wrote:
        :
        :I am pleased to tell you that I have a version of MacVim that supports
        :strftime(). It was easy to fix, I just put:
        :
        :/* Define if you have the strftime() function. */
        :#define HAVE_STRFTIME
        :
        :into the defs.h file.
        :
        :Sorry it took me so long.
        :
        :You will find it on my Webpage, the archive contains only the PPC binary.
        :
        :http://www.tu-bs.de/~i0080108/macvim.html

        Does the version with the strftime patch including the .72+ patch that
        re-adds support for _vimrc, _gvimrc, and _exrc files?

        --
        Eugene Lee
        eugene@...