Weekly download stats

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      here are the weekly download stats:

      Daily downloads and pageviews: http://tinyurl.com/4d8jdn
      Total downloads: http://tinyurl.com/4rdeg6
      Total pageviews: http://tinyurl.com/3pya9w

      I ran the script a few minutes too late today, so pretend the last two
      days are just one day. Snapshot 26 is now the most widely distributed
      snapshot. It's one of the snapshots with longer life-time too (three
      weeks and counting -- not much progress in the repo currently, even if
      there's at least one patch just waiting to be included).

      Snapshot 26 featured a new (work in progress) icon. No-one complained
      about the icon yet, which is probably a good thing since a new icon
      can easily lead to a color-of-the-bikeshed discussion. This hasn't
      happened, so I consider the icon as a success ;-) (perhaps except for
      a 2-hour old comment on MacVim's FAQ wiki page: "a) Is this related to
      Macvim.org? b) the icon in the screenshot looks more polished than the
      icon in the app.").

      Nico