Re: Issues with has("macunix")

  • Bem Jones-Bey
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 28, 2008
      björn wrote:
      > One could argue whether such keybindings should be there or
      > not...maybe it would help if I moved them to $VIM/vimrc instead --
      > that way they'd be overridden if you add something to ~/.vimrc. Of
      > course, then they'd appear in the Terminal version as well. Does
      > anybody have any comments on this?

      Couldn't you put it in the $VIM/vimrc wrapped in a has("gui_running"),
      and then it wouldn't be in the terminal version?

    • Nico Weber
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 28, 2008
        > One could argue whether such keybindings should be there or
        > not...maybe it would help if I moved them to $VIM/vimrc instead --
        > that way they'd be overridden if you add something to ~/.vimrc. Of
        > course, then they'd appear in the Terminal version as well. Does
        > anybody have any comments on this?

        At least in Terminal.app, the command modifier is not sent to vim
        anyways.

      • Ben Schmidt
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 28, 2008
          > Couldn't you put it in the $VIM/vimrc wrapped in a has("gui_running"),
          > and then it wouldn't be in the terminal version?

          I don't think this works if you issue :gui though.

          But I don't know how common that is either...

          Ben.