MacVim Classic moved to swdev

  • Mac Vim Support (Axel Kielhorn)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2002
      Last weekend I uploaded a new version of MacVim for MacOS Classic to
      http://macvim.swdev.org/
      In the meantime the webpage is working and you can download it.

      If you alread have Vim 6.1 you will only need the binary archive, it
      contains all the runtime files that have changed.

      The binary archive contains a small version that should run on a
      68000, but i can't test this. Feedback is welcome.

      Axel

      PS: My email address will change as soon as apple closes my .Mac account.
    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2002
        Axel Kielhorn wrote:

        > Last weekend I uploaded a new version of MacVim for MacOS Classic to
        > http://macvim.swdev.org/
        > In the meantime the webpage is working and you can download it.
        >
        > If you alread have Vim 6.1 you will only need the binary archive, it
        > contains all the runtime files that have changed.
        >
        > The binary archive contains a small version that should run on a
        > 68000, but i can't test this. Feedback is welcome.

        Please check if the info on http://www.vim.org/download.php#mac is still
        correct. If not, send me a suggestion.

        --
        An indication you must be a manager:
        You feel sorry for Dilbert's boss.

      • Mac Vim Support (Axel Kielhorn)
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2002
          At 17:14 Uhr +0200 2002-09-08, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          >Please check if the info on http://www.vim.org/download.php#mac is still
          >correct. If not, send me a suggestion.

          The page currently reads:

          Various versions for the Macintosh, including one of Vim 6.0 for
          MacOS Classic (produced by Axel Kielhorn) can be found here:
          http://homepage.mac.com/macvim/index.html

          There are versions of Vim 6.0 for Mac OSX in two other places.
          A 6.1 Carbon (GUI) version (compiled by Benji Fisher):
          http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX

          It should be:

          There are several versions of Vim 6.1 for Mac OS on http://macvim.swdev.org/.

          A GUI version for MacOS Classic (7 - 9) compiled by Axel Kielhorn can
          be found at http://macvim.swdev.org/MacClassic/.

          A GUI version for MacOS X 10.1 compiled by Benji Fisher can be found
          at http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX/. This version does not work with
          MacOS X 10.2 (Jaguar). A special version that runs only on 10.2 is
          provided at the same location.

          Axel