Re: 'antialias'; selection color with 'bg=dark'

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2008
      On 17/03/2008, Ben Schmidt <mail_ben_schmidt@...> wrote:

      > > in the repo, 'antialias' is now no longer ignored in MacVim. I just
      > > wanted to point out that 'noantialias' also disables the antialiasing
      > > of the `:set spell` underlines…that's probably not intentional?
      >

      > I would think that behaviour is logical, myself. If someone wants sharp edges to
      > their text, why wouldn't they want the same for the underlines?

      I agree on that. (Not to mention that it will be difficult to do
      anything about is as Jiang already said.)

      As for the visual selection color when bg=dark: it still uses the
      selection color from System Preferences...I guess we could not use
      that color when bg=dark (I agree that it looks kind of weird). I will
      forward this request as well.

      /Björn