Re: compile on linux powerpc

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2002
      Jeremy Brand wrote:

      > Attached is a patch that fixes compilation. Apparently under linux,
      > HAVE_TGETENT is not defined. I think it may be thinking it is compiling
      > under MacOSX.
      >
      > I am not sure the correct way to fix this, but this hack does fix it for
      > this platform - but, I don't know what it breaks on others.
      >
      > If someone knows the proper way to fix this, I would be more than happy to
      > test it.

      Read the remark in os_unix.c:

      /*
      * NOTE: if you get an error here that term_set_winsize() is
      * undefined, check the output of configure. It could probably not
      * find a ncurses, termcap or termlib library.
      */
      term_set_winsize((int)Rows, (int)Columns);

      Check your configure output (auto/config.log) why no term library could
      be found.

      256. You are able to write down over 250 symptoms of being an internet
      addict, even though they only asked for 101.