Re: Latin-1 encoding (iconv-related stuff?)

  • Sébastien Pierre
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2002
      Le dimanche 18 août 2002, à 08:51 PM, the shrubber a écrit :

      > I think i'm in the same boat as Sebastien PIERRE, that is, forced to
      > use the X11 version until things get better.

      Welcome on board ;)

      For me the easiest solution would be to make a Vim version that uses
      libiconv when it is installed, until Muraoka San has finished writing
      its MacOSX-specific iconv-like function. This would be like a
      transitional solution until the new encoding support functions work
      properly.

      Cheers,

      -- Sébastien

      --
      «Il vaut mieux suivre une voix stupide que l'on connait,
      plutôt qu'une intelligente que l'on ne connait pas.»