Re: Using Vim in Mail.app and TeXShop

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 2, 2008
      Am 02.03.2008 um 10:50 schrieb Nico Weber:

      >> Goog news:
      >> It doesn't crash Safari and Cyberduck on startup.
      >> TeXShop weems to work.
      >> Bad News:
      >> Safari shows: Edit in (1000)
      >> Cyberduck shows Edit in nl_NL
      >> Camino shows Edit in heute (and crashes)
      >>
      >> This text is written in MacVim, at least that works fine.
      >
      > Which version of OS X are you using?

      Oops, sorry.
      10.4.11 on intel.

      (I haven't build on 10.5.2 on PPC yet)

      Axel

    • Nico Weber
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 5, 2008
        > iCab shows
        > Edit in MacVim
        > and I can actually edit the URL bar, but writing it back results in
        > an empty line.

        That's because MacVim adds a '\n' character. Hit backspace or up and
        you'll probably see the text again.

        Safari's, Camino's and Cyberduck's behaviours confuse me though (over
        here, I can use Edit in MacVim in Cyberducks quickconnect box without
        problems).

        Nico