Re: Using Vim in Mail.app and TeXShop

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 2, 2008
      Am 02.03.2008 um 09:06 schrieb Axel Kielhorn:

      > After experiencing crashes with Cyberduck and Safari I removed the
      > Inputmanager completely.
      > I'll get the repo and have a look.

      Back again with the new version from the repo and installed it via the
      preference dialog.

      Goog news:
      It doesn't crash Safari and Cyberduck on startup.
      TeXShop weems to work.
      Bad News:
      Safari shows: Edit in (1000)
      Cyberduck shows Edit in nl_NL
      Camino shows Edit in heute (and crashes)

      This text is written in MacVim, at least that works fine.

      Axel

    • Nico Weber
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 5, 2008
        > iCab shows
        > Edit in MacVim
        > and I can actually edit the URL bar, but writing it back results in
        > an empty line.

        That's because MacVim adds a '\n' character. Hit backspace or up and
        you'll probably see the text again.

        Safari's, Camino's and Cyberduck's behaviours confuse me though (over
        here, I can use Edit in MacVim in Cyberducks quickconnect box without
        problems).

        Nico