Problem with Omni Completion

  • travis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      After updating to the latest version it seems that Omni Completion
      isn't working. Whenever I hit ^X it blinks for a second saying ^X mode
      and then goes back to -- INSERT -- mode without me doing anything. The
      only time that I can get it work is if I hold ^X for like ~3 seconds
      and then it says on ^X mode and then I can hit ^O and it works fine. I
      tried it both the GUI Carbon version and the regular terminal version
      and they both worked correctly so it must just be occurring with
      MacVim. Anyone know what's going on or have had the same problem?
    • travis
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
        I think it's some script thats causing the problem that I need to find
        so just ignore this.