Re: Using Vim in Mail.app and TeXShop

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2008
      > When I start Camino it crashes with the same error.

      In Camino, I can use the input manager only with the url bar. Forms in
      web pages are no NSTextFields in Camino, so the input manager
      shouldn't work there at all.

      Nico

    • Nico Weber
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 5, 2008
        > iCab shows
        > Edit in MacVim
        > and I can actually edit the URL bar, but writing it back results in
        > an empty line.

        That's because MacVim adds a '\n' character. Hit backspace or up and
        you'll probably see the text again.

        Safari's, Camino's and Cyberduck's behaviours confuse me though (over
        here, I can use Edit in MacVim in Cyberducks quickconnect box without
        problems).

        Nico