Re: Where shall I put my scripts?

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
      On 27.02.2008, at 05:19, Matt Tolton wrote:

      > On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Willow <Chengyin.Liu@...>
      > wrote:
      >> I downloaded cvim from vim.org and placed it into ~/.vim which I
      >> created since there's no such folder. But I found nothing changed in
      >> Macvim.
      >
      > The appropriate place to ask this is the vim_users mailing list.
      > Please direct further inquiries there.
      >
      > Your problem is likely that the file should be in ~/.vim/plugin/.

      I think we should accept all vim-related questions. For new vim users,
      it's hard to tell if something doesn't work because they put a file in
      the wrong directory or because MacVim does not yet handle something
      correctly.

      Having said that, questions about vim in general are probably answered
      faster on vim_users, because more people are subscribed.

      Nico