Re: One week of MacVim download stats

  • Jakub Piotr Cłapa
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
      Brian McKee wrote:
      > I'm going to cc Benji Fisher (he owns the macvim.org domain) this thread.
      > I haven't heard from him in ages, but I do think it's worth at least a
      > link on his pages to this project.

      And why isn't wiki.macvim.org used on macvim.org. The former is IMHO
      very well designed and looks like a web page of a proper Mac citizen.
      Some clean-up would be good (there is still some info about vim-cocoa
      which is AFAIK abandoned; some comparison of different versions would
      also be nice) but the wiki page is already much more up-to-date than the
      main page.

      --
      regards,
      Jakub Piotr Cłapa