Re: MacVim 5.6.70 released

  • Eugene Lee
    Message 1 of 8 , May 12, 2000
      On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 01:16:50PM +0100, Ben Fowler wrote:
      :
      :Generally, failure to respond to es indicates something that could be
      :improved in a program & it would be nice to make vi as friendly and
      :compliant as possible.

      So are there any plans to make MacVim Carbon-comliant? :)

      --
      Eugene Lee
      eugene@...
      Message 2 of 8 , May 12, 2000
        At 19:41 Uhr +0200 2000-05-12, Eugene Lee wrote:
        >On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 01:16:50PM +0100, Ben Fowler wrote:
        >:
        >:Generally, failure to respond to es indicates something that could be
        >:improved in a program & it would be nice to make vi as friendly and
        >:compliant as possible.
        >
        >So are there any plans to make MacVim Carbon-comliant? :)

        ATM about 15% of the calls MacVim makes are not compatible with carbon. I
        think this should get high priority.

        Axel

        --
        Adults get far more pleasure from adultery
        than children do from infancy