Re: [vim-mac] Re: vim-5.6 MacOS-8.6 vs Dislock - solved / update os_mac.txt!

  • Ben Fowler
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2000
      At 11:23 PM 5/10/00, Ben Fowler wrote:
      Indeed it does. DiskLock used to part of NUM (Norton's Utilities for the Mac),
      >which was bought by Symantec, and later sold to Power On software,
      >< URL:http://www.poweronsw.com/ >. So far as I know it is still current,
      >but I have never used it. I believe that best of breed disk locking utilities
      >is FolderBolt, but I haven't ever used that either!

      The Power On software web site acknowledges a bug in an earlier version
      that meant
      that files beginning with '.' could not be opened.

      Ben.
      --
      I am always careful to run secure servers against DOS attack. You never
      know when someone might break in to your server and install DOS on it.