macvim dark colorscheme and 'numbers'

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2008

      `set numbers` looks strange with the dark variant of the macvim
      colorscheme. Are these colors intentional or were they not adapted to
      the dark scheme?

      Nico

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
        On 31/01/2008, Nico Weber <nicolasweber@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > `set numbers` looks strange with the dark variant of the macvim
        > colorscheme. Are these colors intentional or were they not adapted to
        > the dark scheme?

        I am guessing you mean the "Constant" group (which uses GoldenRod1
        color)? I actually like it...does anybody else have any objections to
        this choice of color?

        /Björn

      • Nico Weber
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
          > I am guessing you mean the "Constant" group (which uses GoldenRod1
          > color)? I actually like it...does anybody else have any objections to
          > this choice of color?

          I mean the color of the numbers at the left of this image: http://amnoid.de/tmp/dark.png
          . The black line between the numbers and the window frame looks
          weird imo (at the top left and the left of the window).

          Nico

        • travis
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
            I don't mind it, but like Nico said, it would be nice to not have any
            space and it be tight against the edge of the window.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2008
              On 04/02/2008, Nico Weber <nicolasweber@...> wrote:

              > > I am guessing you mean the "Constant" group (which uses GoldenRod1
              > > color)? I actually like it...does anybody else have any objections to
              > > this choice of color?
              >
              > I mean the color of the numbers at the left of this image: http://amnoid.de/tmp/dark.png
              > . The black line between the numbers and the window frame looks
              > weird imo (at the top left and the left of the window).

              I see it now...yes that will have to change. Thanks for the heads up.

              /Björn