Sparkle support

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2008

      the attached patch adds simple sparkle support (asks one time at
      startup, after that you can only change the pref with `defaults
      write`). Bjorn, check out the git comment in the last patch and the
      comment in macvim_latest.xml.

      I made some progress on configuring postfix thanks to Ben's
      instructions, but I'm not there yet, so this is simply a zip ;-)

      Nico

    • Nico Weber
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008

        > I cannot apply this patch...it fails when trying to patch
        > MainMenu.nib. The problem is most likely that I have modified that
        > nib after you created your patch series (I did some modifications to
        > it when I was working on the prefs panel). Could you please generate
        > a new patch series from the latest commit?

        it's just one patch this time. Attached.

        Nico