Re: gpg plugin

  • Marcel Hild
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2008
      thanks for your input.

      I already fixed the path problem by hardcoding the path to the gpg
      executable :)

      I figured out what the problem is.
      The plugin checks if its gvim that is running and if so tells gpg not
      to use a terminal.
      But as I dont have a gpg agent, gpg cant get my passphrase.

      So, because I am such a great coder, I hardcoded again, to use a
      tty :)

      " don't use tty in gvim
      " FIXME find a better way to avoid an error.
      " with this solution only --use-agent will work
      if has("gui_running")
      "let s:GPGCommand=s:GPGCommand . " --no-tty" <--- commented out
      endif

      anyway, does any happen to know a gpg-agent for mac os, which works
      with the --use-agent option ?