Re: clipboard support

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 4, 2008
      > For my usage, the only real inconvenience is that I can't
      > say mvim -o filepattern when I want to edit a large number
      > of files together, usually between 15 and 35. If it's a small
      > number (3 or 4), I can add them manually.

      Doing `mvim *.m` opens all .m files in the current directory. `mvim **/
      *.m` opens all .m files in the current directory and all
      subdirectories. The files are opened in vim buffers, you can use
      `:next`, `:previous` and friends to navigate between them (…or use the
      bufexplorer plugin). If you use `mvim -p *.m`, all .m files in the
      current directory are opened in tabs.

      If you do `mvim --remote-tab file.m`, file.m is opened in a new tab in
      an existing vim window (if one exists).

      HTH,
      Nico

    • mick
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 4, 2008
        Yes, Thank you!

        By the way, since I wrote the last message, I was searching
        for something like this and found a tip saying
        :argadd **/*.m
        :sal
        did so, and now I see that al, all, sal, and sall seem to be synonyms.