Re: clipboard support

  • mick
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 4, 2008
      I tried /Applications/MacVim.app/Contents/MacOS/Vim -f -g
      with no luck. As far as I can tell, it behaves the same way
      as invoking mvim from the command line.

      At this stage, I get enough benefit from MacVim that I am
      using it anyway on a regular basis and hoping for a fix for
      this with the next Leopard version. I have a lot of small
      problems with various apps that may be attributable to
      Leopard.

      For my usage, the only real inconvenience is that I can't
      say mvim -o filepattern when I want to edit a large number
      of files together, usually between 15 and 35. If it's a small
      number (3 or 4), I can add them manually.
    • mick
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 4, 2008
        Yes, Thank you!

        By the way, since I wrote the last message, I was searching
        for something like this and found a tip saying
        :argadd **/*.m
        :sal
        did so, and now I see that al, all, sal, and sall seem to be synonyms.