Carbon vim 6.1.016 for Mac OS X

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2002
      I have just uploaded vim 6.1.016 to my iDisk,

      http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb/index.html

      I have not yet updated the web page, nor the Public/patches directory.
      Besides the latest official patches, I have made the following changes:

      1. Axel Kielhorn's patch to improve the handling of modified (alt,
      control, shift, command) characters. It is now possible to map capital
      letters (:map F, :map %) and also ordinary and shifted command
      characters (:map <D-f>, :map <D-S-f>, but not <D-F> nor <D-D-F>). This
      needs more testing.

      2. I have disabled inputdialog() and confirm(), which caused previous
      versions to crash.

      3. I have updated $VIMRUNTIME/macros/matchit.vim (which I maintain)
      using a patch that was sent to vim-dev.

      4. I have updated $VIMRUNTIME/ftplugin/tex.vim (which I also maintain)
      to the latest version.

      Given (2), I can probably undo the latest changes to the gvimrc
      file that I supplied, but that will have to wait for the next version.
      Let me know if there are any problems.

      --Benji Fisher