Re: vim 6.1 crash when displaying recovery dialog

  • Eric Y. Kow
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 7:45 AM
      Hah... uhm... i've got an unstable dual processor machine, for which i
      had disabled one of my processors. Whilst trying to do a boot-args=v,
      i had overridden the cpus=1 thing, which made my machine unstable
      again (coincidentally when i was trying to do work with Vim, and not
      be smart like trying to disable the processor again)

      So, i doubt it's vim's fault there. But who knows?

      --eric