Re: Ctrl-^ inactive

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
      "Mac Vim Support (Axel Kielhorn)" wrote:

      > At 12:47 Uhr -0500 2002-04-02, Benji Fisher wrote:
      >
      > > It works in a Terminal window for me, too, even if I use the
      > >Carbon vim in a Terminal window. I do see the problem when running
      > >the Carbon version in GUI mode, and I think I had the same problem
      > >when I used Axel Kielhorn's version in OS 8. I think Axel is
      > >working on similar problems; this one may go away when he finishes.
      >
      > It is working here with patched gui_mac_doKeyEvent function.
      > That function is still not doing everything as it is supposed to, but
      > I will compile Vim 6.1 on Linux next weekend to get a reference.
      >
      > Axel

      That's good news! I just spent the whole morning working on TeX
      ftplugins, so I really should not spend much more time on vim this week.
      Maybe next week, I can compile and post an OS X version with the latest
      version of gui_mac_doKeyEvent .

      --Benji Fisher

      P.S. A Google search for "Carbon Vim" now lists
      http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb/
      as the first match. Thanks to all who made a link to my page!