Vim 6.1.005 Carbon for OS X

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      I am about to upload a new version of vim. Timothy F. Havel
      recently reported a bug: the inputdialog() function causes vim to
      crash. I cannot fix this, but I have disabled the menu items that
      invoke this function. While I was at it, I added the latest official
      patches. (Axel: I am aiming for a stable version, so I have not
      applied any of your recent patches.)

      I think I am caught up on my TODO list. If I have forgotten
      something, feel free to remind me.

      --Benji Fisher

      http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb/index.html