Font leading in Vim

  • Bill Tschumy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 7:01 AM
      In the past I have generally used Vim om Mac from a Terminal
      window. When I try the GUI version I find that the font leading is
      a little tighter than in Terminal even when the same font is used
      in both. Seems like the lines are about 1 pixel closer together.
      This makes my code feel more cramped than I prefer. Is there
      anyway to adjust this via .vimrc (or otherwise)?
      --
      Bill Tschumy
      Otherwise -- Austin, TX