ezmlm warning

  • vim-mac-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2002
      vim-mac@... mailing list.

      at vim-mac-owner@....

      Messages to you from the vim-mac mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-mac mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-mac mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-mac-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-mac-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      556
      557

      Date: 16 Mar 2002 15:32:57 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-mac-return-556-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
      Connected to 66.218.66.217 but greeting failed.
      Remote host said: 421 yahoogroups.com Service temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. (#4.3.2)
    • vim-mac-help@vim.org
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 8, 2004
        vim-mac@... mailing list.

        at vim-mac-owner@....

        Messages to you from the vim-mac mailing list seem to
        message I received.

        I will remove your address from the vim-mac mailing list,
        without further notice.

        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-mac mailing list have
        bounced from your address.

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-mac-get.123_145@...>

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-mac-index@...>

        Here are the message numbers:

        1363
        1367
        1362
        1369
        1373
        1374
        1372
        1377
        1376
        1382
        1381
        1383
        1385
        1384
        1395
        1394
        1399
        1400
        1407
        1405
        1410
        1411
        1412
        1414
        1417
        1420
        1421
        1416
        1423
        1419
        1422
        1425
        1428
        1429
        1431
        1432
        1434
        1441
        1445
        1448
        1451
        1450
        1453
        1455
        1454
        1457
        1460
        1463
        1464
        1467
        1468
        1465
        1470
        1476
        1478
        1480
        1481
        1482
        1483
        1487
        1489
        1488
        1490
        1491
        1494
        1495
        1492
        1496
        1497
        1499
        1498
        1500
        1501
        1502
        1504
        1505
        1506
        1503
        1507
        1511
        1509
        1512
        1510
        1508
        1519
        1517
        1521
        1520
        1523
        1524
        1525
        1526
        1530
        1533
        1536
        1534
        1535
        1546
        1547
        1548
        1556
        1561

        Date: 28 Jan 2004 05:50:45 -0000
        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
        To: vim-mac-return-1363-@...

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

        <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
        66.218.66.172 failed after I sent the message.
      • vim-mac-help@vim.org
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 18, 2004
          vim-mac@... mailing list.

          at vim-mac-owner@....

          Messages to you from the vim-mac mailing list seem to
          message I received.

          I will remove your address from the vim-mac mailing list,
          without further notice.

          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-mac mailing list have
          bounced from your address.

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-mac-get.123_145@...>

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-mac-index@...>

          Here are the message numbers:

          1811
          1813
          1838
          1844
          1851
          1852
          1857
          1858
          1865

            Date: 20 Jan 2006 21:29:37 -0000
            From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
            To: vim-mac-return-3847-@...

            Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

            <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
            Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
          • vim-mac-help@vim.org

              Date: 16 Oct 2006 20:54:03 -0000
              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
              To: vim-mac-return-4369-@...

              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

              <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
              Connected to 66.218.67.36 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
            • vim-mac-help@vim.org

                Date: 13 Nov 2006 21:00:55 -0000
                From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                To: vim-mac-return-4384-@...

                Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
                Connected to 66.218.66.167 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
              • vim-mac-help@vim.org

                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 22, 2007
                    vim-mac@... mailing list.

                    at vim-mac-owner@....

                    Messages to you from the vim-mac mailing list seem to
                    message I received.

                    I will remove your address from the vim-mac mailing list,
                    without further notice.

                    I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-mac mailing list have
                    bounced from your address.

                    send an empty message to:
                    <vim-mac-get.123_145@...>

                    send an empty message to:
                    <vim-mac-index@...>

                    Here are the message numbers:

                    4511
                    4535
                    4536
                    4538
                    4537

                    Date: 10 Mar 2007 23:03:06 -0000
                    From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                    To: vim-mac-return-4511-@...

                    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                    <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
                    Connected to 66.218.66.166 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                  • vim-mac-help@vim.org

                          Date: 17 May 2007 21:26:02 -0000
                          From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                          To: vim-mac-return-4669-@...

                          Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                          <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
                          Connected to 66.218.66.72 but connection died. (#4.4.2)