clipboard support

  • Mapop
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 29, 2007
      Since I switched up to the 711 build I haven't been able to copy and
      paste the WM clipboard contents. Anyone else had this problem?
    • mick
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 4, 2008
        Yes, Thank you!

        By the way, since I wrote the last message, I was searching
        for something like this and found a tip saying
        :argadd **/*.m
        :sal
        did so, and now I see that al, all, sal, and sall seem to be synonyms.