Vim 6.1b35 (classic) on idisk

  • Mac Vim Support (Axel Kielhorn)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2002
      Today I uploaded Vim 6.1b to the macvim idisk.

      The binary archive contains binaries for
      PPC (normal configuration)
      68k (normal configuration)
      68k small (small configuration + menu + eval)

      The small version is compiled for 68000. Since I have no way of
      testing it, I need some feedback. What options should be included,
      should I remove the menus (saves about 100 k)?

      You can get it from:
      http://homepage.mac.com/macvim/index.html

      which has now a html page with some description. Somehow the pictures
      didn't make it. I have to look at that again.

      Axel