Key - problems with gvim

  • wishi
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2007
      Hi!

      Today I updated my gvim (http://code.google.com/p/vim-cocoa/). I used
      the provided binary there for my OS X 10.5. This is version 7.1.174.
      It seems to work perfectly.

      Than I installed Vim-LaTeX
      (http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=475).

      The installation finshed without errors. In vim (via Terminal.app)
      everything works fine.
      But in gvim (which I prefer at the moment) I don't get the "\" any more.

      But sometimes, at he beginning of the line, I get the "\", only
      sometimes. It seems like there's an automatic identifier, which wants to
      know what I want to type :-). I hate this.
      Even in non-tex - Files this problem occurs.

      Does anybody know how to deactivate this problem in gvim (in vim it
      doesn't exist)?

      This is my .vimrc:

      ------------------------
      let &titlestring = expand ("%:p:~:.:h")
      set autoindent
      set nocompatible
      filetype plugin on
      syntax on
      set backup
      set backspace=2
      set digraph
      set noerrorbells
      set esckeys
      set hidden
      set laststatus=2
      set number
      set ruler
      set showcmd
      set showmatch
      set showmode
      set nosplitbelow
      set whichwrap=<,>,h,l,[,]
      map <C-Q> {gq}
      set guifont=Courier:h11
      set mouse=a
      set ruler

      if has('gui_running')
      colors neon
      set columns=100
      set lines=38
      else
      set background=dark
      hi Cursor ctermbg=green ctermfg=NONE
      hi NonText ctermbg=black ctermfg=blue
      hi Normal ctermbg=black ctermfg=white
      hi StatusLine ctermbg=black ctermfg=white
      hi StatusLineNc ctermbg=white ctermfg=black
      endif

      set showcmd
      highlight Pmenu guibg=brown gui=bold
      set tabstop=4
      set window=43
      set gfn=Monaco:h11
      setlocal omnifunc=javacomplete#Complete
      set anti

      -------------------

      The .gvimrc is the same. I copyed it :-).

      So I can't find this "bug's" origin :-(.

      Thanks for helping me,
      Marius

    • Nico Weber
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2007
        > Does anybody know how to deactivate this problem in gvim (in vim it
        > doesn't exist)?
        >
        > This is my .vimrc:

        *snip*

        > The .gvimrc is the same. I copyed it :-).

        gvim sources .vimrc _and_ .gvimrc, so you can simply delete
        your .gvimrc. Maybe this help, maybe not :-P

        Nico

      • wishi
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2007
          Nico Weber schrieb:
          >> Does anybody know how to deactivate this problem in gvim (in vim it
          >> doesn't exist)?
          >>
          >> This is my .vimrc:
          >
          > *snip*
          >
          >> The .gvimrc is the same. I copyed it :-).
          >
          > gvim sources .vimrc _and_ .gvimrc, so you can simply delete
          > your .gvimrc. Maybe this help, maybe not :-P
          >
          > Nico

          Than I've safed some bits. But the problem is still there :-(