mak and imctrl for OSX

  • MURAOKA Taro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      I improved Make_osx.mak and wrote a patch to use IM_CONTROL for MacOS X.

      Now you can build gvim with perl interface supported with using new
      makefile.

      IM_CONTROL is standard interface to control input method's running
      status. You can control the status by 'iminsert' or so. I didn't test
      for previous MacOS before X, but it may be work with some little
      changes. Please try out it.

      Now files are available here:
      - Patch for IM_CONTROL
      http://www.kaoriya.net/testdir/mac_imctrl.diff
      - New Make_osx.mak
      http://www.kaoriya.net/testdir/Make_osx.mak
      (New Make_osx.mak'll require IM_CONTROL patches.)

      Thanks.
      ----
      MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>