Re: Running MacVim without the GUI [WAS: MacVim.app comments]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      On 09/11/2007, Robert Hicks <sigzero@...> wrote:

      > Robert Hicks wrote:
      > > Does this version of Vim loose the console version?
      > >
      > > Robert
      > >

      > loose = lose (gack!)

      I am not sure this is what you asked for, but you can start Vim in
      terminal mode by typing

      MacVim.app/Contents/MacOS/Vim

      assuming MacVim.app is in the current directory.

      /Björn

      P.S. Please people, start a new thread when asking a new
      question...this list is getting out of hand with threads within
      threads within ... I'm getting dizzy! Thanks. ;-P