vim 6.1b Carbon for Mac OS X (binary)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 12:16 PM
      I have just uploaded vim61b.tar.gz to the Public/ folder of my
      iDisk,
      http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb/index.html
      I have not heard of any download problems recently, so I did not test
      it. (I know: that's just asking for trouble!)

      I have restored the same "bug set" that I had in my 6.0 binaries:
      <D-S-s> works for mapping Command-S, but ordinary shifted keys cannot be
      mapped. I can get one or the other to work, but not both. :-(

      I compiled using the new Make_osx.mak makefile. (You can get a
      copy from my Public/patches/ folder.) Unfortunately, this did not
      recognize my favorite configure options (--with-features=huge
      --with-compiledby="Benji Fisher" --enable-perlinterp). Can anyone give
      some guidance here?

      Another issue with the makefile: it creates an Info.plist with a
      bunch of "@echo '...' >> $@" lines. Surely there is a better way! Is
      there any reason not to include an Info.plist in the src/ directory of
      the distribution (extra archive, I guess) and have the makefile copy it
      from there to where it belongs? (Please answer in words of one
      syllable: my experisnce with make is pretty rudimentary. The man page
      is long and life is short.)

      --Benji Fisher