Re: Makefile for MacOS X

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 13, 2002
      On Monday, March 11, 2002, at 07:56 PM, MURAOKA Taro wrote:

      > ...I sent the Make_osx.mak to Benji Fisher personally.
      > Sorry for file-less mail.

      I have tested the makefile and posted it on my iDisk, in the
      patches/ folder. It does indeed compile a Carbon vim. Thanks again!
      http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb/index.html

      I hope to have time this week to compile vim 6.1b with my favorite
      configure options, thanks to the new makefile. I'll post and announce
      it when I do.

      I believe that the diff file in my patches/ folder has been
      incorporated into vim 6.1b. When I confirm this, I will delete it. A
      few more patches are coming soon.

      --Benji Fisher