Re: Makefile for MacOS X

  • MURAOKA Taro
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 11, 2002
      ...I sent the Make_osx.mak to Benji Fisher personally.
      Sorry for file-less mail.
      ----
      MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>

      P.S.
      But why?
      I cannot attach any files on a mail
      send both vim-mac and vim-multibyte.
      (I can for vim-dev, it cofused me)
      Does anyone know anything about this?

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 13, 2002
        On Monday, March 11, 2002, at 07:56 PM, MURAOKA Taro wrote:

        > ...I sent the Make_osx.mak to Benji Fisher personally.
        > Sorry for file-less mail.

        I have tested the makefile and posted it on my iDisk, in the
        patches/ folder. It does indeed compile a Carbon vim. Thanks again!
        http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb/index.html

        I hope to have time this week to compile vim 6.1b with my favorite
        configure options, thanks to the new makefile. I'll post and announce
        it when I do.

        I believe that the diff file in my patches/ folder has been
        incorporated into vim 6.1b. When I confirm this, I will delete it. A
        few more patches are coming soon.

        --Benji Fisher