contact us for your any kind of Addvertisment,any link,website,yourself or your own product,,,,we addvertise it on your demand

  • net expert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007

      Its true that today world is Internet world,every thing is globelised,differences go away
      WE gave you our service on your pay demand,if you want to advertise your product,website,yourself profile or any thing you want,we advertise you in whole world,just contact us and try our sevice

      its true that through our service you get be popular in world in few minutes......we advertise any thing
      contact us our advertiser

      mail us on

      rana-imran-akram@...
      or call us on
      00923007530720

      or Email us,give your full detail otherwise your request may be rejected.....
      come first get first...this our policy

      we prefer you calls.......!
      00923007530720