Re: Makefile for MacOS X

  • koron@tka.att.ne.jp
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 11, 2002
      I re-post Make_osx.mak.
      Please try this.
      ----
      MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>

      > I had the usual troubles with OS X Mail.app. After I changed 8
      > spaces into tabs (:retab!) and joined a broken line, the Makefile got as
      > far as linking and then bailed out with the message
    • MURAOKA Taro
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 11, 2002
        ...I sent the Make_osx.mak to Benji Fisher personally.
        Sorry for file-less mail.
        ----
        MURAOKA Taro <koron@...>

        P.S.
        But why?
        I cannot attach any files on a mail
        send both vim-mac and vim-multibyte.
        (I can for vim-dev, it cofused me)
        Does anyone know anything about this?

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 13, 2002
          On Monday, March 11, 2002, at 07:56 PM, MURAOKA Taro wrote:

          > ...I sent the Make_osx.mak to Benji Fisher personally.
          > Sorry for file-less mail.

          I have tested the makefile and posted it on my iDisk, in the
          patches/ folder. It does indeed compile a Carbon vim. Thanks again!
          http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb/index.html

          I hope to have time this week to compile vim 6.1b with my favorite
          configure options, thanks to the new makefile. I'll post and announce
          it when I do.

          I believe that the diff file in my patches/ folder has been
          incorporated into vim 6.1b. When I confirm this, I will delete it. A
          few more patches are coming soon.

          --Benji Fisher