Re: wiki.macvim.org down for... a long time ?

  • Panos
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      On Nov 1, 12:28 am, David Morel <david.mo...@...> wrote:
      > Who knows what happened to the wiki?

      Gonna fix it up when I get back from work today. I had not internet
      access last week :(

      While on the wiki topic, I'm gonna get around cleaning the spam too,
      but if anyone has ideas for making it harder for spammers, to spoil
      our wiki, lemme know.

    • Panos
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2007
        The http://wiki.macvim.org is back up. I enabled the Global Bad
        Content, hope it will make things a bit more difficult for spammers.

        On Nov 1, 9:12 am, Panos <panos.lagana...@...> wrote:
        > On Nov 1, 12:28 am, David Morel <david.mo...@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Who knows what happened to the wiki?
        >
        > Gonna fix it up when I get back from work today. I had not internet
        > access last week :(
        >
        > While on the wiki topic, I'm gonna get around cleaning the spam too,
        > but if anyone has ideas for making it harder for spammers, to spoil
        > our wiki, lemme know.

      • Jjgod Jiang
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2007
          Hi Panos,

          On 11/4/07, Panos <panos.laganakos@...> wrote:

          > The http://wiki.macvim.org is back up. I enabled the Global Bad
          > Content, hope it will make things a bit more difficult for spammers.

          "Save Changes" seems not working, when I tried to edit a page, other
          buttons like "Preview" responded quickly, but "Save Changes" only give
          me a timeout :(

          - Jiang

        • Panos
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2007
            I'll look into it Jiang, thanks for reporting it. :)