changing the colours in vim impossible

  • vlad.ghitulescu@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hello!

      I'm running the latest version of VIM for Mac on my Mac Mini (PPC) and
      have discovered that I'm not able to change the colours. Every time I
      try this VIM freeze, only QUIT (Command-Q) is posible.

      Do you have an advice?

      Thanks!

      Regards,
      Vlad

    • Nico Weber
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007

        > I'm running the latest version of VIM for Mac on my Mac Mini (PPC) and
        > have discovered that I'm not able to change the colours. Every time I
        > try this VIM freeze, only QUIT (Command-Q) is posible.
        >
        > Do you have an advice?

        which version of vim for mac are you using? How are you trying to
        change colours? Works fine over here.

        Nico