Re: *the* MacVim

  • Sven Guckes
    Message 1 of 12 , May 10, 2000
      * Leedsnet <info@...> [000510 08:31]:

      http://www.vim.org/macs.html

      > Could you post a url where the full comte of what
      > you are 'sick of telling people' can be found.

      I could put all this onto the webpage -
      but so far I have refrained from doing so.
      I hope that this "official" page can simply
      say "get your MacVim from any ftp mirror"...

      > >I know this won't solve the requests for
      > >"please make me a binary with +perl"
      > >but then again it's Apple's problem that
      > >there they don't supply a free compiler.
      > Maybe they don't & may be they should,
      > but you may find [MPW] interesting.
      > http://devworld.apple.com/tools/mpw-tools/

      I have seen MPW - years ago.
      Has it become any better?
      I mean, has it become usable? ;-)
      Anyone?

      PS: "Ben/Leedsnet" - I had to "confirm"
      your postings before they got onto the list.
      So please subscribe if you want to post.
      And fix the From: line to show your name.
      Thanks!

      Sven

      --
      Sven Guckes guckes@... --- Archive: http://www.egroups.com/list/vim-mac