checking patches

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 12:51 PM
      I just checked with vimdiff and :set diffopt+=iwhite. As I
      thought, Patches 6.0.250 and 6.0.251 are the patches I posted on my
      iDisk (by Dany St-Amant and Raindog, respectively). We can now use vim
      6.1a as a base, and we do not need these patches anymore, so I will
      remove them unless someone gives me a reason not to.

      I hope to have time this week to compile vim 6.1a for OS X (Carbon).

      --Benji Fisher