Re: *the* MacVim

  • david craig
    Message 1 of 12 , May 10 9:46 AM
      Ben-
      On Tue, 9 May 2000, Leedsnet wrote:
      > I have tried to find an official MacVim site from the vim pages
      > and have not been successful. Could you post a url where the full
      > comte of what you are 'sick of telling people' can be found.

      What links I am aware of can be found on my core-dump of links at
      about

      <http://cda.mrs.umn.edu/~dac/Marks/code.html#corporate>

      David

      <http://cda.mrs.umn.edu/~dac/>
    • Sven Guckes
      Message 2 of 12 , May 10 10:52 AM
        * Leedsnet <info@...> [000510 08:31]:

        http://www.vim.org/macs.html

        > Could you post a url where the full comte of what
        > you are 'sick of telling people' can be found.

        I could put all this onto the webpage -
        but so far I have refrained from doing so.
        I hope that this "official" page can simply
        say "get your MacVim from any ftp mirror"...

        > >I know this won't solve the requests for
        > >"please make me a binary with +perl"
        > >but then again it's Apple's problem that
        > >there they don't supply a free compiler.
        > Maybe they don't & may be they should,
        > but you may find [MPW] interesting.
        > http://devworld.apple.com/tools/mpw-tools/

        I have seen MPW - years ago.
        Has it become any better?
        I mean, has it become usable? ;-)
        Anyone?

        PS: "Ben/Leedsnet" - I had to "confirm"
        your postings before they got onto the list.
        So please subscribe if you want to post.
        And fix the From: line to show your name.
        Thanks!

        Sven

        --
        Sven Guckes guckes@... --- Archive: http://www.egroups.com/list/vim-mac