Re: [carbonized vim] accent marks, mapping keys

  • raindog@mediaone.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2002
      On Sunday, February 24, 2002, at 06:26 AM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Raindog wrote:
      >
      >> I made the following change to gui_mac.c, and shifted keys are now
      >> mappable. ... near the end of gui_mac_doKeyEvent(), I replaced
      >
      > The end of my gui_mac_doKeyEvent() function looks very different:
      > Did I miss a patch?

      No, it looks like I'm the one who was missing a patch. Apologies
      for the confusion.

      However, yesterday I downloaded the tarball from
      <http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/vim-cvsroot.tar.gz>--which
      has your version of gui_mac_doKeyEvent()--and in that version, maps
      of shifted keys are working properly. I wonder if that's the case
      for anyone else.

      RD