Re: turn off underlining

  • Eugene Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2002
      On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 04:16:37PM -0600, gmark@... wrote:

      : Does anyone know how to shut off the line-number
      : underlining when using VIM from the shell? Is there a
      : control sequence to change underlining to, say, a controllable
      : highlight color, or eliminate it entirely?

      The easiest way to to turn off syntax highlighting:

      :syntax off

      I don't know of any trivial way to change the behavior of a specific
      attribute (i.e. make underline stuff act bold, reverse, etc.).

      --
      Eugene Lee
      eugene@...