updated binary and web page for Carbon vim

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2002
      I have just updated my web page for Carbon Vim (for Mac OS X) at

      http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb/index.html

      I have added a list of Frequently Asked Question (singular, for now:
      how to set the font). Earlier, I included directions for connecting to
      my iDisk via WebDAV instead of HTTP, to avoid the download problems a
      few versions ago. I also uploaded the patches needed for the Carbon
      version of vim, in case anyone wants to help with development.

      In a few minutes, I will upload vim 6.0.222. For the first time, I
      will remember that some patches apply to the runtime files, and update
      those as well.
      --Benji Fisher