Re: font selection on MacOS - use dialog

  • Sven Guckes
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2002
      * Daniel Lee <danslee@...> [020208 15:38]:
      > The Win32 gvim that I run uses a Win32 style font
      > selection panel so it's already been done. I think as
      > long as the interface meshes well with the platform,
      > different interfaces for such platform
      > dependant functionality is a good thing.

      although I am all for features that work on all platforms -
      i would see it as a big advantage if vim used at least
      what is available with "font dialogs" on the systems.

      I know Mac users simply expect this kind of thing
      and I think we should just give it to them.

      As for X - way to go! But this should not be something
      that Vim should give an answer to, right?

      Sven [who in 1992 bought a Mac and gave up on Windows]