Re: confirm("foo", "")

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2002
      Benji Fisher wrote:

      > :echo confirm("foo", "")
      >
      > On W95, this brings up a dialogue box with an blank button, and
      > returns 1 if I hit <CR> or click on the button. On Mac OS X (Carbon),
      > I get a box with no button, and neither the main vim window nor the
      > alert box accepts any input.
      >
      > This may be an OS-specific problem, but it may be easier to fix
      > it in an OS-independent way, hence the cross post.

      If you pass wrong arguments you get a wrong dialog. What else did you
      expect?

      On the Mac do you get completely stuck, or can you quit the dialog
      somehow? If you get stuck we might have to do something to avoid this.

      --
      GALAHAD: No, please. Please! I can defeat them! There's only a hundred.
      GIRLS: He will beat us easily. We haven't a chance.