Re: vim6.0.131.dmg corrupt

  • raindog@mediaone.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2002
      On Tuesday, January 22, 2002, at 12:06 PM, Benji Fisher wrote:

      > As soon as I can find the time, I will post a new version.
      > (Besides the latest official patches, I forgot to edit the
      > property list to enable drag-and-drop onto the Vim icon.)

      You can make those property list changes permanent by editing the
      application options for os_mac.pbproj in Project Builder. From the
      Project menu, choose Edit Active Target, then select the Application
      Settings tab and then click the Expert button. It might help to have
      Info.plist open in PropertyListEditor window so that you can check
      your work as you go (it doesn't seem to be possible to just cut and
      paste from one to the other).

      RD