Re: vim-cocoa source code for GSoC final evaluation

  • Jjgod Jiang
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 16, 2007
      Hi George,

      2007/9/15, georgeharker@... <georgeharker@...>:
      > The font panel doesn't currently set the guifont option. And the
      > horizontal scrollbar doesn't show unless you hide then show it (even
      > if it's in your guioptions from vimrc).

      These two problems had been fixed in current SVN. I created a new
      patch [1] and built a new binary [2] with these fixes applied. Thanks
      for reporting them.

      [1] http://vim-cocoa.googlecode.com/files/vim-cocoa-r101.patch
      [2] http://vim-cocoa.googlecode.com/files/vim-cocoa-r101.tar.bz2

      > Will this end up in the main source base?

      I hope so.

      - Jiang