Re: MacVim and CTAGS

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2007
      > Thanks for the answer. I have installed javacomplete and it works fine
      > ( even if I dont understand why it cant complete if I just type
      > "System. ")

      This is a bug with the current javacomplete script (which occurs
      because java on os x doesn't have one rt.jar, but two jars for the
      java runtime classes, classes.jar and ui.jar). Cheng fixed this, but
      hasn't released an updated version yet. I'm pretty sure it's going to
      work with the next release.

      Nico