Re: MacVim and CTAGS

  • consiglieri
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2007
      The answer my friend is as follows.

      Copy the src.jar file to somewhere and rename it src.zip then unpack
      it. Sometimes its to easy! :)

    • Nico Weber
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2007
        > Thanks for the answer. I have installed javacomplete and it works fine
        > ( even if I dont understand why it cant complete if I just type
        > "System. ")

        This is a bug with the current javacomplete script (which occurs
        because java on os x doesn't have one rt.jar, but two jars for the
        java runtime classes, classes.jar and ui.jar). Cheng fixed this, but
        hasn't released an updated version yet. I'm pretty sure it's going to
        work with the next release.

        Nico